Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Winter is a pain in the ass

So it's still cold and snowy. Apparently it's all gonna melt tonight though. then it will be mild and mucky.

School for Scoundrels was funny. stupid kick-me-in-the-balls humour but noen the less enjoyable. John Hedr has done well for himself. Canadian fellow and all, apparently my cousin went to school with him? Anyways, I was thinking about how he represents this dumbfounded type of guy that people are now casting, probably even writing roles for. I suppose seeing him do his Napolean Dynomite thing could have inspired goofball comedy writers around the world to create new stories based around this goofy looking guy.

The Quiet, definately recommend this one. Not only does it have a Calgarian in it, Elisha Cuthbert(who actually pulled off a serious role!), but it has a very cool mood to it. Not quite dark, but definately leaves you feeling almost foggy. Deaf girl, incest, murder. can't go wrong really. I enjoyed it. You will too, maybe, if you like that sort of thing.

Anyways, I am off to try and solve the age old problem of How do you keep geese off a pond?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home