Thursday, October 12, 2006

Mmmm, learning. It's like consumption for your mind

So I have been attending a course the past three days, have one more day to go. It's all to do with a fancy CAD program used for construction. It makes my job 1000 times easier, but it's really a big program that can pretty much do anything you want it to.

Needless to say, my brain is fried. However, not as fried as my body. Sitting in an uncomfortable chair at a two-inches-too-high-for-me table has made my neck and shoulders cramp like you wouldn't believe.

So the posts haven't been updated due to lack of internet access during the course. Hopefully next week I will be back up and on a regular schedule again.

P.S. I am watchin House of 1000 Corpses and can not help smiling every time Sheri Moon laughs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home