Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Number One, number one, number one....

Today is one of those days. It's grey and cold and too quiet in here to actually do any work. When things are slow and there are no deadlines to meet, I find it difficult to get anything done. So with that in mind, why not let my brain wander a bit and see where it goes?

I have become obsessed with cigars. A strange obsession to be sure, but they now are constantly in the back of my mind. Is this an addiction? I only smoke one every two weeks, as the pay cheque allows, but I am always anticipating the next one. Even as I smoke my bi-weekly ration, I am saddened by the fact that another two weeks must pass before my next one! addiction, or obsession? where does the line get drawn?

Latley I am obsessed with web comics. they are all too enthralling. It may have to do with the fact that my daily routine can sometimes be dull (read:banging my head against the wall boring). These little three to six panel stories are something to look forward to each day. And so, I am venturing out to create my own. Slowly I have taught myself to use the programs necessary, and hope to begin a regular posting before this years end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home